Shopping Programs That Benefit OAR
These programs cost you no extra money but offer various percentages of your purchase total to OAR.
- Kroger Community Rewards (register your card)
- Remke Caring Neighbors Program: If you'd like to enroll, go to www.remkes.com and click on "Register to personalize" in very top right corner. You'll need to enter your Remke's number (apply for a rewards card if you don't have one). Fill in your info and on the right side, choose 2145 or look for Ohio Alleycat in the "Caring Neighbors Non-Profit Organization" box. Submit and you're all set until September, when you'll need to renew.
- iGive.com - shop various merchants - OAR receives percentage of purchase dollars
- BISSELL - specify ADOPT at checkout and then choose Ohio Alleycat Resource
- CRESBI crates - animal rescue-themed recyclable carriers
- Petbrosia pet nutrition- use code OARCATS upon ordering
- Amazon (no special registration necessary - just designate Ohio Alleycat Resource as your charity the first time you visit)